International Research Institute for Advanced Systems realizes its activity in accordance with the latest trends and problems of states – participants and other countries of the world, and also carries out a number of scientific and practical projects and interdisciplinary research.
The priority areas of scientific and practical activities of the IRIAS currently include:
- development of holistic nature-like technologies;
- digital economy and society;
- transfer of technologies;
- spatial and regional development;
- integrated management;
- history of management;
- ecology and health;
- strategic industries;
- international educational projects;
- international information projects;
- ratings, certification and expertise;
- publishing projects.