16-17 April 2018 took place the International conference “Digital transformation: intellectual property and blokcheyn-technology” in the World Trade Center. Victor Sarayev, Director of the Center for solid and nature-like technologies, attended the conference.
The conference is devoted to the development of global intellectual property systems and the use of blockade technology in the field of intellectual property rights. Main themes:
- How to deposit copyright objects with the help of block-technologies, to protect the rights of authors and interests of rightholders?
- What is a smart patent office? Projects of technological platforms for intellectual property management. Turnover of rights, accounting of patents, transactions and duties.
- What opportunities give new ways of protecting information and intellectual property rights?
- How to collect and use big data to select a patenting strategy, apply for patents, industrial designs and trademarks? New management technologies.
- How will the technology of blocking and smart contracts be able to protect against counterfeiting (unauthorized use of trademarks, release and sale of counterfeit goods), brand building (seizure of trademarks) and cybersquatting (seizure of domain names)?
- Presentation of the possibilities of blocking technologies, big data technologies, artificial intelligence on the example of concrete cases.
Organizers: World Intellectual Property Organization, BRICS Patent Offices, Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent), co-organizer – Intellectual Property Agency “Simonov & Partners”.